Friday, April 12, 2013

After the storm....

I feel like I told everyone that I needed to tell about "most likely" having Lupus. Its been interesting an and emotional ride, and not just for me. Initially  everyone displays a great sense of concern. Is it just formality? Life is busy, people are busy with their own lives, why should I expect a weekly "how are you?" Maybe, people think, "no news is good news". My parents don't even call me or text me weekly anymore. I get a text from a Brother about once a week. I have one Cousin who calls me about every other day, shes great support. Why? Because she too has Lupus and knows what I am going through. She sends me recipes and encouragement. I so do appreciate her. My BFF use to call me everyday, or at least an email, not so much anymore. Maybe reality is to heavy to face on a daily or weekly basis ... I understand that ... just wish I could avoid reality daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment